Homemade Peanut Butter Bacon Doggie Treats
These homemade dog treats are made with peanut butter, topped with bacon, and worth a few extra kisses.
Sometimes you have to make something yummy, delicious and filled with love for your best friend.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup unsalted peanut butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked on stove top and crumbled
- Reserved bacon grease
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon until crispy. Reserve the bacon grease. Crumble bacon strips and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and peanut butter. Once well combined, add the eggs and reserved bacon grease. Continue to combine until evenly blended, about 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and keep stirring until fully combined.
- Divid dough into 12 large biscuits. Flatten the biscuits and top with bacon bits.
- Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.