Components (Serves 4)
- four x 180g recent tuna steaks
- 1 small or ½ a big crimson cabbage
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 medium crimson onion
- 100ml gentle soy sauce
- 1 recent lime, zested and juiced
- 100ml rapeseed oil
- 1tbsp clear honey
- ½ bunch of recent coriander, chopped
- Pure sea salt
- Freshly milled white pepper
- 20g sesame seeds, frivolously toasted
- 12 spears of tenderstem broccoli
- Take away the white core from the crimson cabbage with a pointy knife and discard.
- Finely shred the crimson cabbage with a pointy knife and place in a mixing bowl.
- Peel and grate the carrots on a cheese grater and add to the shredded crimson cabbage.
- Peel the crimson onion, reduce in half after which finely slice. Add to the carrot and crimson cabbage combine.
- Add the chopped coriander to the crimson cabbage combination.
- Combine the soy sauce, lime juice and zest, honey and rapeseed oil collectively to type a dressing. Season with salt and pepper to style.
- Pour the blended dressing onto the crimson cabbage slaw and blend completely, then put aside.
- Warmth a griddle pan on the range to a excessive warmth.
- Season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper on each side and place on the recent griddle pan.
- Add the tenderstem broccoli spears to the griddle pan on the similar time if there’s sufficient area.
- Grill the tuna steaks on each side till they’re cooked to your liking. Rotate the broccoli spears so they’re cooked evenly as nicely.
Place 1 / 4 of the slaw in a pile on every of 4 serving plates. Place a grilled tuna steak on every and scatter grilled broccoli spears across the salad. Drizzle any extra soy sauce dressing across the plates, and at last sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds throughout.